From Houston to Memphis and Minneapolis to Chicago, HMB's SALT Group gave insightful tax presentations throughout the year as a part of the 2019 Brewery Series. Hosted in breweries instead of boardrooms, the 2019 series was a refreshing way for businesses to stay in the know about state and local tax.
Pictured above: (L-R) Chris Lutz and David Machemer
Pictured above: (L-R) Jordan Goodman and Chris Lutz
Wiseacre Brewing Co.
Pictured above: (L-R) David Hughes, Dakota Newton and David Machemer
Ballast Point Brewery
Pictured above: Chris Lutz
Karbach Brewing Co.
- "State & Local Tax Update"
- "Leasing Update: Material and Equipment Exemption"
- "The Frontier of Apportionment: The Most Recent and Cutting-Edge Developments in Apportionment of State Income"
- "Sales and Use Tax Problems in Mergers and Acquisitions"
- "Combined Reporting and the Unitary Business Principle"
- "State Taxation of Cloud Computing: Challenges and Opportunities"
- "Constitutional Issues with Taxing and Apportioning Foreign Income"
- "Practical Perspectives on How to Manage an Audit & Resolve Disputed Matters"