Business & Finance Paralegal
Status: Full-time, Non-exempt (overtime over 40 hours per week) Hours: M-F, 9-5 plus overtime as required by business needs Reports to: Chair of the Business & Finance Group
HMB is searching for a driven and experienced paralegal skilled in a variety of transaction and general corporate matters, including, mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and debt financing. A qualified candidate will be a self-starter that takes pride and ownership in setting and attaining goals. The Business & Finance Group is filled with entrepreneurial attorneys focused on Client Service First. The Business & Finance Paralegal will team with these attorneys to support grow general corporate work and transactions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project management
- Transactional support
- Entity formation and qualification
- UCC filings
- Preparation of organizational documents
- New client intake of corporate records
- Prepare and file annual reports
- Organizational and entity ownership charts
- Securities and other regulatory compliance and filings
- Maintain corporate database and minute books
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years law firm experience
- Paralegal certificate
- Undergraduate degree
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the position and the level of work to be performed. This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
To apply to this position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.